Do you really understand supply-chain management and the issues associated with it?
A typical end-to-end pharmaceutical supply-chain:
Did you know?
- Greater than 80% of cost is locked in for the life of a product at the development stage. In pharmaceuticals, given historical change inertia, this is probably even higher.
- It can take over 600 days from raw material sourcing to patient administration.
- The percentage of non-value adding activities is in the very high 90’s.
- Outsourced supply-chains can be 100% dependant on third party services and materials – and the sponsor may not use ‘best practice’ procurement processes.
- Sarbanes Oxley and other corporate governance initiatives have important implications for the stewardship of inventory held at third party premises.
- It only takes one approved material to expire and the whole supply-chain could fail
Who are we?
Specialists in providing supply-chain management services to the pharmaceutical sector. We help sponsor companies and their key stakeholders to release value, excess cost and risk vulnerability from their supply-chains, as they bring new molecular entities through to market or marketing partners.
Utilising appropriate tools, techniques and processes developed through over 25 years experience in the industry, PharmaFlow can deliver responsive, resilient and cost effective supply-chains at any and every stage of development and commercialisation.
Who can benefit from PharmaFlow’s services?
If you are a sponsor company in Pharmaceuticals, Biotech or Biopharmaceuticals, a Contract Manufacturing Organisation, a Contract Research Organisation, a Third Party Logistics Service Provider, Venture Capitalist or University Innovator, PharmaFlow can help with your value proposition.